New Technologies in Our Life
I was going to office from my home at Mumbai. I took an AC bus for that extra comfort. The bus usually crowded was surprising almost empty with this hour. As I entered and moved ahead towards my seat, I saw somewhat kid [probably around 10 yrs old] holding a book-like thing and fiddling from it. On a closer look, I realized that has not been a WAS AN IPAD!! A 10 yr old kid playing on an iPad! How the times have changed I thought. . .
– Divided into two, the existing and new testaments, the Bible for a long time has offered, first for the Jews and then for the rest of the world, a compendium of how to live life, how to account for life and what to prepare for from life after death
– The wisdom within these books, ancient because it is, has not been matched in almost any other field of knowledge
– The story of creation has never been directly contradicted by science, only with the tenuous and fetched theory of evolution; the chronicles of Israel’s history are detailed to the point of precision and were never contested; and the life of Jesus was mentioned in secular works of the time
– It is a credible account of both historical, scientific and philosophical importance
– But most importantly, it is a supernatural connect to the source coming from all wisdom
Internet And Modern Technology Created A Whole New Job Title: Virtual Assistants
In the education sector computers are revolutionary technology and you can’t avoid its importance in schools. It offers interactive audio visual media that allow rendering information to students via animation software and Power Point Presentation within an interactive manner. Visual effects made learning more interesting for college kids. – In many ways the life span they had was more fulfilling than the way of life they now have
– As a result of the cultural shift, many are now resorting to drugs and alcohol as a getting rid of their daily life
– Many have forgotten the teachings of their fathers, rather than having the capability to get a selection of top reasons to assimilate into contemporary culture, they may be floundering aimlessly through life
A trans-Atlantic flight burns huge amounts of fuel, emits numerous tonnes of carbon, and may be extremely costly for both the environment as well as the commuters traveling on the flight. And that’s before the emissions of the necessary baggage handling, component replacement and support structures are taken into consideration. If the amount of intercontinental flights might be reduced, the amount of carbon emitted is also significantly reduced.